How to Connect Your Selar Account to Your Domain On Whogohost
Selling digital products is one of the fastest ways to make money online. You can go beyond having a website to showcase your skills and services and take it a step further by monetizing it with Selar.
Selar is an all-in-one eCommerce platform where you can sell any kind of products and services to anyone anywhere in the world.
Here is a quick guide on how selar works and how you can use it to sell globally.
Once you have created a selar account and set up your e-commerce store, you can register a custom domain on Whogohost and add it to your store for personalization.
How to Connect Your Selar Account to your Whogohost Custom Domain
Here is a step-by-step video on how to connect your Selar account to your Whogohost custom domain.
To connect your domain name to your selar account:
1. Set up your Selar store, register a custom domain on Whogohost and add it to your store for personalization.
2. Sign into your dashboard. Click on Menu>settings>custom domain settings as shown in the image below.
3. Right-click on the “Guide to connecting your custom domain to Selar” link. This takes you to another page that shows step-by-step instructions on how to get started as shown in the image below. The instructions also show the IP addresses you will need to complete the domain name system (DNS) setup.
4. Once you have the DNS information, sign in to your Whogohost account. Click on domains>manage DNS as shown in the image below. You will see a list of all the DNS zone of all the domains you have registered and are active with Whogohost.
5. Select the domain you will like to edit and click on “Edit zone” and then “Add Record”. Select any of the “ type” dropdown options, add a name to different the DNS, and then copy one (or all) of the IP addresses listed on the Selar domain settings page, add it to the space named “#RData” and save changes.
6. Visit your Selar custom domain settings page, then enter your custom domain registered in Whogohost and click save. Your domain connection will be pending for authentication which usually takes between 20 minutes to 24 hours after which your domain connection to selar will take effect.
It’s very easy!