Can I be Married Already? (Biblical answers to the questions that plague your heart because you are still single)
by Streem Books
CAN I BE MARRIED ALREADY?! Is a fully Biblical, highly practical, deliberately frank and humorously relatable book that answers all the questions that Christian singles are too shy to ask but very eager to know about singleness, sex and solemnization.
In the pages of this inspiring book, the author answers nagging questions like:
- Is it scriptural for a Christian lady to propose to a guy she finds attractive or is sure is her God-ordained spouse?
- Is it compulsory for a Christian to be married to fulfil his/her purpose?
- When is the right time to get married?
- How do I overcome the temptation to be anxious because I’m still single at my age?
- Am I still single because God doesn’t love me?
- Why do I still have all these sexual urges even though I’m saved and single?
- How will I know the right person to marry?
and much more.
Here is one book you must have, even if you don’t need it, we bet you know someone who does.